- A deposit of a fixed amount at a fixed rate for a specific period of one (1) year.
- Members who wish to terminate or withdraw from their Fixed Deposit Account must give at least sixty (60) days' notice in writing.
- A member who breaks his/her fixed deposit before maturity would receive interest in accordance with our break rate guidelines.
- This facility allows members to earn high returns on their investment.
- The amounts and rates are as follows:
|Deposit Amount||Rates of Interest|
|$500 -$99,999||2.50% annually|
|$100,000 - $499,999||3.00% annually|
|$500, 000 and Over||3.50% annually|
|School Cooperatives||5.00% annually|